Monday, April 7, 2008

Hello and Welcome...


OK... it's true... I'm guilty of being a blog-lurker. For weeks, now, I've been skipping around in your blogs... and I must confess; it's been a rather pleasant adventure! It didn't take long for me to be pulled in, and it was amazing how fast time went by. No sooner had I sat down with a fresh cup of coffee... well, I'm certain I don't have to spell it out to you!
Hopefully I'll be able to stop by each day ~ evening and unload some of the somewhat-creative-chaos I seem to have in my mind. I have decided that if someone doesn't like what they find, there's plenty more to pick from and no one should be harmed in any blogging or lurking activities.
To those of you that have made it this far in reading... may I extend a warm & heartfelt welcome to my lil corner of the world... I have such a good feeling about this new adventure! Please, do excuse me in advance, for any mistakes I may make, or have already made, in my attempt to get this Sentimental Journey up 'n running. Any tips, ideas, suggestions, etc. that you feel would benefit me, please do not hesitate to express them! I sure would be grateful and definately would enjoying hearing from you.
Until another time... Pearl

2 comments:

Bleu said...

Pearl, so glad to meet you! I too have been a blog-lurker! People probably think blog-stalker since every time I post it shows up way into the wee hrs of the morn. (OK, sometimes it is, I am a nightowl). Saw you on LeAnn's, then read you were the sweetie who did her fab. banner- it is so cool! I can't wait to read your next adventures! Glad to meet you! Monica

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Pearl,
Well it's some months later since you wrote this wonderful beginning blog post in April of this year. Just wanted to let you know, I read your entire blog this afternoon. I'm really glad you didn't start five years ago because I am a very slow reader ;)

I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know more about my sweet friend. Your posts are very touching and made my heart rejoice in being alive.

ML, Tracie