Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Blessing In My Day...


I was able to sit on my front porch for awhile this afternoon. It was rather peaceful, but the every-now-and-then car would pass by, making me wish for a home in the country. My Daffies have bloomed... that always makes me smile. It had rained and was a bit cool outside with a breeze... but a soft throw made things tolerable enough and I savored the time outdoors. I always think of my sweet Mom whenever I see daffodils. She used to always tell me that she could tell Spring had officially arrived only after she had seen a robin-red-breast and daffodils. Mom had lots of lil tidbits like that... no doubt passed down to her from her own Mother. Both women were true angels on earth. So, as I stood up and wrapped my throw around me to keep the breeze away, I smiled down at the Daffies one more time before heading back in... warm in the blessing of precious memories of two darling angels.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pearl,
It's so nice to meet you. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and welcome to blogland. Be careful though, it's very addicting. Stop by anytime.

Hugs,
LeAnn :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Pearl, my email address is walhunt923@yahoo.com.

Have a blessed day.

Hugs,
LeAnn :)