Sunday, February 8, 2009

Visions of Vintage Valentine's...

It's hard to believe that Valentine's Day is almost here... With the way time flies, soon Easter will have come and gone... I wanted to share one more post of Vintage Valentine's, in hopes of not being too late for some of you crafting Ladies to use... As always, please remember to click on any image to enlarge... Enjoy!

















I'm just so in love with these old images... especially any that have Forget-Me-Nots or Violets in them... They're so precious... So, did you find some that you liked? What were your favorites? I hope everyone is ready for the Holiday of Love... I'm looking forward to it...

God bless...

Until another time... Pearl

8 comments:

Just Between Us Girls said...

OOOH darling Peal...I love the last one and what it says. So nice of you to show so many vintage valentines...what fun. Please stop over to my blog. I would love to have you visit and leave a comment....I ask a question and I would love to hear your answer.
Have a grand Sunday.

Twyla and Lindsey said...

That last set of five were my favorites. The children in them are so precious. Thank you for sharing these beautiful images with us! Have a blesses day! Twyla

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I LOVE your valentines! I hardly ever find valentines that are this old! They have such charm!
I'm having such fun showing my valentines that I think I will continue to show them till the end of month.
Lindsey

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hi Pearl,
I think they are all sweet and it's hard to pick a favorite one:)
I was peeking in my Easter boxes and can't wait to start decorating for Easter!! It's my favorite holiday and I found a few old cards that I will share later. I'm still having a hard time with the new scanner....UGH..
Love,
Deb

Anonymous said...

The pansy one is my favorite! ♥

luvmy4sons said...

Funny how women in old pictures were portrayed as lovely with plump figures...childlike...you always have such interesting pictures.

Picket said...

Morning Pearl...your header pic is just gorgeous girl! Loved the old vintage Valentines..you always show the most unique things. I simply adored the post before this one my friend about your mom & dad & then about the story you read..that was so beautiful and touching..I could not imagine losing my parents...I know this is indeed a bittersweet time for you but I also know you are filled with precious memories that will see you thru the toughest hour...take care girl and have a great week!

Kathi said...

I love your pretty Valentines. They are all so cute. Have a good day Sweet Pearl. Hugs, Kathi