Thursday, October 9, 2008

Very Vintage Halloween Swap Treats...

Ahhh... the big box arrived today! I had the pleasure of participating in the Very Vintage Halloween Swap hosted by Heidi, at Foxgloves, Fabric, and Folly. My Swap Partner was Christine, at Mumblings of the Incoherent.

I felt very spoiled as I pulled out seemingly endless treasures. Look at how festive the wrappings are!

Look... Chinese Lanterns! See the sparkling bats flying above the big white pumpkin? Notice the awesome plate stand my new pumpkin is perched on... black dangling beads... just love it!

I even got a magic Jack O'Lantern wand... see his wicked lil grin?! You have to watch him closely throughout this post, because he will change his face! He has lots of ribbons and some pumpkin bells hanging from around his pumpkin neck!

So many pretty ribbons and trims...

A darling card sitting in front of a vintage-style orange basket filled with chocolates!

Spooky Halloween music CDs, honeycomb pumpkins, and a big J.O.L. mobile! I also got a beautiful vintage banner...

Cute potholder and matching towel... Ohhh, Look! My magic wand is sly!

Awesome assortment of scrapbook supplies... ribbons, tape, stickers Oh My! A sweet decorative candle, rubber stamps and the teeniest wee lil pumpkin earrings! There is even a tub of yummy spearmint leaves... Shhhh... I'll have to hide those...

Three Creepy, Spooky, Boo signs! Notice the lil pumpkin bells...

Thank you, Christine, for spoiling me rotten... I adore everything and you've made my Halloween so special...

Isn't everything just the best?! Ohhh... I even got spider rings... YAY! ... I will certainly enjoy decorating with all of my new treats...

I'd like to thank Heidi, as well, for hosting this fun Swap... I'm certain it's no small task organizing such an event. I hope everyone will get a chance to visit Heidi's blog and check out some of the other Swap goodies! Thanks, again, Christine... it was loads of fun!
God bless...

Until another time... Pearl

9 comments:

Twyla and Lindsey said...

It was fun seeing all your Halloween treasures. Many fun surprises in that package. You had a very sweet partner! Twyla

Maree said...

Wow! Christmas in October! How much fun is all that! Love the pumpkin and stand!

Great pictures.... awesome treasures!

It's almost sweater weather here...love that!

Blessings!

My Petite Maison said...

Wow, Pearl!
That is one big box full of goodies. All so cute for Halloween... Hmmm, I may have to take a trip over and try to find those spearmint leaves ;)
Boo!
xoxo~Tracie

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Very nice Halloween treasures Paula....The white pumpkin is sweet.Lots of fun stuff for you.
Warmly,
Deb :)

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Girl, you made out like a bandit! What WONDERFUL goodies!!! I just love it all! I may have to "borrow" the idea of the pumpkin on the stand! Too cute! You need a black sparkly tiara to go with your magic wand! Hope you enjoy your goodies! :) ~Big hugs, Rhonda

Kathi said...

Oh what fun things, Pearl. Thank you for sharing them. That is cool that you can carve a pumpkin online. What will they think of next? Hugs, Kathi ps I'm going to slow my blogging pace again. I feel that I must in order to maintain my home and children, along with working part time. I think I may have to slow it to 2 posts a week until I get used to working. I start my job anytime, as my substitute teaching certificate just came in the mail.

The Little Miss said...

WOW! Thats alot of fun stuff! Im sending your winnings off tomarrow! Enjoy

Tiffany said...

What a Treat! I know I'm totally in the dark here, but where do y'all find "vintage" stickers, decorations and such. I love your post card "eye candy" pictures and all the little goodies you've shown here!

Joanne Kennedy said...

You sure hit the jackpot with that great swap! How fun. So many darling things.

Hugs,
Joanne