Friday, October 10, 2008

Online Virtual Jack O'Lantern Carving...

Eeeeeek!

I love that big green pumpkin,
chompin' down on the
lil orange pumpkin
that couldn't get away!

Mean of me? Not really...
it's all in good fun!

There's another way to have fun
during this Pumpkin Season...
In fact, you can do this year 'round!

Carve your pumpkin online...
Yep, create a virtual Jack O'Lantern!
You can listen to spooky music, or turn it off...
You can also have a candle flickering
inside of your big orange Jack O'Lantern!
But be very, very careful...
it is extremely addicting!
No Mess! ... No Smell!
No Accidents with a Knife!
Keeps Kids 'n Adults busy for hours!
Just Click Here to Start Carving!
Enjoy... and, God bless...

Until another time... Pearl

10 comments:

Michelle said...

This is hilarious and cute at the same time...a little sad for that little guy who's in his mouth. Ha!

luvmy4sons said...

That is one amazing picture. Wow!

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

I'm still laughing,its hard writing this post with tears in my eyes.That pumpkin is scary but its the damnest thing I've ever seen.Excuse my bad word,and I hardy ever use it,but it fits.OMG,its funny.Got to go.Hugs Marie Antionette

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Pearl,
Ooh that poor little orange Jack-o-Lantern... I'm going to go take a look at the virtual carving ~ sounds like fun!

Hope you're doing well sweetie.
xoxo~Tracie

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Good Morning, Pearl! What a neat thing for the kids to do! And I am digging your pumpkin! LOL! Is that the one you made online??? LOL! Too cute! ~big hugs, Rhonda :)

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Pearl,
That was VERY SCARY...
Are you feeling better??!! Sure hope so.
Warmly,
Deb

Picket said...

Hello Pearl..how are you girl!? Gosh that is a scary pumpkin..it is amazing what talent some folks have for carving those things! Juat wanted to come by and check on you ...I hope you are having a great week sweetie!

Heather said...

That poor little pumpkin!! He never had a chance. That is so funny! People's creativity just amazes me!!!
Hope you are doing well!!
HUGS
Heather :)

Maree said...

Checking in on you to say hidy!

Praying for you today and asking God to bring you joy and peace...

Blessings!!

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

Hi Pearl! Just stopping by to see if anything is new with you! Blogger and my computer are not cooperating, so my blogging is limited until I figure out what is going on! You haven't posted in awhile either....Hope all is well with you! Take Care, sweetie! :) Email me if you need me! ~hugs, Rhonda