Friday, September 19, 2008

Vintage Eye Candy part 3...

Happy Friday! Today I have Vintage Halloween art for Lovers! These images would look adorable as hang tags for a Halloween gift for that "Special Someone" in your life. Please remember that clicking on an image will enlarge it for you... Enjoy...




If you've been following my mini-series of Vintage Halloween Eye Candy, the last image will be familiar. I have no idea why I cropped the text when I first posted this... but I'm now presenting it to you in its complete form. I'm still running around blog-land, playing catch-up, and am hopeful to complete my 'rounds this weekend! May your day be filled with fun and happiness! God bless...

Until another time... Pearl

4 comments:

Deb said...

Hi Pearl, very nice! I've just finished viewing all three segments and as I've always said, you find the most beautiful pictures and they alway fit your blog to a tee. I hope you're having fun getting back into the swing of things. Have a wonderful weekend. Deb

Anonymous said...

Hi Pearl,
Thanks for the precious eye candy. Are you feeling better somewhat? I hope so.

Hugs,
LeAnn:)

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Another set of lovelies,
I'm wondering on the last one about a "loon" I think that's a crazy person or someone's that been touched (as we call it around here)... I'm going to go look it up to make sure. I think I need to take a lesson from you in PhotoShop with all your talk about "cropping", etc.!
I love, love, love these vintage images - so sweet. Off to the next one, I can't wait!

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

I didn't even sign that one - but you know it's from me ;) just doesn't look complete without it (to you!)
xoxo~Tracie