Sunday, January 24, 2010

Belated New Year's Greeting

I'm surprised that I remembered how to do a post ...
Seems like forever since I've visited in Blogland ...

So, how on Earth is everyone doing?! ... Well, I hope!

Even though I'm late, I'd like to still extend
my wishes to my friends for a
very Happy New Year!

Also, I want to say Thank You
to those of you who missed me and
sent messages, comments and emails ...
Your concerns, well wishes and
prayers have meant so much to me ...

Seems as though my health issues are not
improving and for those reasons I've been
very absent from blogland, not to mention
being absent from most of the real world around me ...

This new year will certainly be one of adjustment for me ...
Hopefully I'll be able to blog 'n visit at least once a week ...
In my return travels I've noticed alot of awesome Gnomes ...
Thought it would be a fun way to come back
by sharing a few New Year Gnomes!

Though my typing will be rather limited,
and my speed will be very slow, I do look
forward to making the 'rounds and visiting soon!
Please know that I've missed you all and
have kept you sweet 'n talented ladies
close to my heart and in my prayers ...
I'm so excited that Valentine's Day is coming soon!
The call of glitter 'n glue is wafting through the air ...
Must.Answer.Call.Soon.

God bless ...

Until another time ... Pearl

5 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

Your BACK!!! How are you? You know you've been missed, dear girl.

Please keep in touch. Happy New Year to you! ((hugs))

luvmy4sons said...

Hey! Glad to see you around. Blessings...many many blessings be upon you!

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

Hello dear one!
Love your new banner and so happy that you were able to post!
Take care!
Warmly,
Deb :)

Anonymous said...

Hey sweet lady! ♥ Good to see you posting! Your ducky in your header is simply adorable!!! ~ Big hug~

Kathi said...

Hi Pearl, I am so glad you are back. I'm very sorry for your health troubles. I will keep you in my prayers. Happy New Year to you too, my sweet friend. Kathi