Thursday, June 4, 2009

Everything Baby ♥

Precious Darling Magical
I Love Babies and
everything about them ...

I suspect you do, too ...

Today I want to share some
Vintage Baby Card Art ...
Enchanting Baby Shower Cakes ...
and Planters from my small collection ...
Of course, I Love Pink!
This cake would also be pretty in
Blue, Yellow, Lavender or Peach

I really like the bright colors
on this baby crib planter ...



~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Isn't this Yellow Duckie Bubble Bath cake
one of the Cutest you've ever seen?!

I confess to also having a small collection
of these Adorable Duckies ... Hmmmmm...
Did I just hear you admitting to a similar collection?
~ chuckles ~ ... I thought so!


Shouldn't all baby planter collections
have at least one lamb pulling a cart?!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


This Whimsical cake actually makes me
want to dive into doing some baby laundry ...
kinda ... sorta ... maybe ...
Love those colorful buttons circling each layer!

There's just something Enchanting
and Magical about Carousels ...
It's the only ride I'll go on at
an Amusement Park or Fair ...



Have you noticed the dirt at
the base of this planter yet?!

Obviously I haven't cleaned this one ...
just pulled it out of my storage box
where it's been "living" with other
treasures found at the Flea
Market and Thrift Shops ...
Just trying to "keep it real"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Can you believe that this is a cake?!?!
It goes way beyond
Whimsical 'n Adorable ...
Extra points scored with me
for having a Yellow Duckie!


The basketweave detailing
on this planter is terrific ...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ reaching up to tickle baby's toes ~

I wish I'd get a cake like this someday ...
any reason would be fine with me ...
I'm in love with the unique
cake plate stand, too ...
~ swoons ~

This totally Precious baby bootie
planter is at least 51 years old ...
I know this for a fact because it was
given to my dear Mom when I was born ...

She said it came with a small
green plant in it, and a pink
ribbon laced across the front ...

I'm so thankful that Mom saved this
Darling planter over all these years ...

Of course, it's my favorite
one in my little collection ...


Precious Darling Magical
Indeed ... I Love Babies and
everything about them ...

God bless...

Until another time ... Pearl

5 comments:

Maree said...

Hidy..saw the word baby and I had to see what was up here!

Hope all is well!!

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I Love it all, Pearl! I'm so glad your mom hung onto that planter! ♥

Lori said...

Hi Pearl dear
Hum are you hinting about your cake? I know your not just teasing! Yes, I have wanted to begin yours forever and weekends just haven't gone as planned. I guess all week with John just drains me so and weekends are really no better. I crave some alone time away from him. I'm even getting behind for my daughters shower. It seems all I do is fill paper work out for one thing or another or fight this IBS and C-diff. All week I have had the most horrible nausea and acid issues.I dohope your doing alittle better. I know somedays all we can wish for is alittle bit. I haven't forgot about you, I am so behind in everything, never me time. Take care, love,Lori

Twyla and Lindsey said...

I loved this post, Pearl! The planters are adorable. Would you believe I don't have any of the ones you showed, but I can't tell you how many lambs pulling carts we have in our collection! The cakes are fantastic, but that bubble bath cake is just the cutest and that green with the spigots is unbelievable! Thanks for another great post! Have a nice weekend! Twyla

Beth Niquette said...

Oh, my goodness! What a lovely post! Wow! Thank you so much for sharing.